Paul J. Moughan, Distinguished Professor, Massey University, New Zealand
- Which foods are the best sources of protein?
- What role do high quality protein foods from animal sources play in a healthy plant-based diet?
- What is the importance of protein quality in developed countries, such as in North America and Europe, particularly given the push towards plant-based diets?
- What is the significance of your work on the new method to assess protein quality named DIAAS?
- Should the government integrate the DIAAS methodology in the development of their policies and guidelines?